I just realized I haven't sent out a suggestion on how to improve the
web site this week.  I apologize for the delay, I know how eagerly
some people look forward to ignoring my ideas.

The FAQ has a couple sections that combine instructions interleaved
with screen output (the install section being a prime example).  The
idea is to give the user an example of exactly what they'll see, but
on the downside it makes the instructions harder to follow.  I think
it would read much easier if the page were reformatted as a table with
two columns, instructions and examples.