After I upgraded from openBSD 4.6 to 5.2 I have the following problem with
isakmpd+nat when the remote side is behind a NAT gateway:

openBSD Phase 1 recognizes NAT and switches to port 4500 to send the ID
information.
openBSD Phase 2 then tries to negotiate TUNNEL mode, but the remote side
rejects this with 'no proposal chosen'. The remote side's log says something
like 'expected 'UDP Encapsulated TUNNEL', got 'TUNNEL'

I believe that I never saw 'UDP_ENCAP_TUNNEL' in tcpdump of isakmpd.pcap where
I was on 4.6. Why did it work with 4.6 and not with 5.2?

Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Christoph