> I have State and Federal regulators that want me to PROVE (since their
> only used to looking at Micro$oft servers) my OBSD 5.1 server is up to
> date, and there are no outstanding patches that need to be applied.

It is extremely rare that a patch for base actually affects the parts
that I am using. So the likelihood is that there are no outstanding
patches and you can't get better proof than that. Of course that will
probably raise questions like, 'it must be insecure then' rather than
wow it must be a secure system. A normally correct viewpoint when
looking at most software such as Apples Safari browser (> 4 months, no
updates).

universal interface'

(Doug McIlroy)