It looks like you're probably out of luck, see
http://madwifi-project.org/wiki/Compatibility/TP-Link

TL-WN350GD is AR2417 / AR5007G, neither of which are listed either in
athn(4) or ath(4), or the CVS commits if openbsd src is searched.

I've got this if it helps :

athn0 at pci0 dev 15 function 0 "Atheros AR5416" rev 0x01: irq 3
athn0: MAC AR5416 rev 2, RF AR2133 (3T2R), ROM rev 5

Which relates to
http://www.tp-link.com/en/products/details/?categoryid=240&model=TL-WN951N

http://www.wikidevi.com/wiki/TP-LINK_TL-WN951N_v1

Works fine with OpenBSD with Windows devices, but there's a problem
establishing a connection with Android, cause unknown.