?? What are you trying to point me send me to the man page? The "Once a
user has been authenticated, a timestamp is updated and the user may then
use sudo without a password for a short period of time (5 minutes unless
overridden in sudoers)." part? I was aware of this. This is the normal sudo
behavior. My point is if it is fine that sudo assumes that one user
connected on two different ttys should share the timestamp and execute sudo
commands without ask for a password because then my paranoid scenario is
possible.

   Regards,

       Alvaro