Thanks for looking.

/etc/mygate:
       192.168.1.60

/etc/resolv.conf:
     search tx.rr.com
     nameserver 209.18.47.61
     nameserver 209.18.47.62

I have dhcp pushing 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 to the workstations.
For kicks, I changed dns on the openbsd box to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and no
changes occured in routing. Also, remember, I cannot ping an IP addresses
on the openbsd box either, so something outside of DNS is an issue.

The only reason I didnt upgrade to a later openbsd is because I had raid0
configured, and had a heck of a time getting it working on the newer
released because of the changes with raid in the kernel.