On Thu, 2012-11-08 at 14:36 +0100, Marc Espie wrote:

> Pass LIBTOOL=/usr/bin/libtool on make's command line.
>
> Trying to get through the spaghetti of gnu autocrap only leads to
> insanity.
>
> That falls under the "don't fight that shit, it's hopeless".

Hm, OpenBSD libtool doesn't seem to honour the argument '-version-number
2:1', so my resulting library is 'libopenconnect.so.0.0' instead of
'libopenconnect.so.2.1'.

Should I be specifying that differently?

--
                   Sent with MeeGo's ActiveSync support.

david.woodho...@intel.com                              Intel Corporation

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]