I have some problem after upgrade to new dhclient.

my /etc/dhclient.conf:

initial-interval 1;

supersede domain-name ".";

supersede domain-name-servers 127.0.0.1;

request subnet-mask,

broadcast-address,

routers;

before upgrade, my /etc/resolv.conf

search .

nameserver 127.0.0.1

lookup file bind

after upgrade, my /etc/resolv.conf (only one line)

lookup file bind

由 johnw 透過 Google 閱讀器傳送給您: Major dhclient(8) changes - no

more dhclient-script 經由 gmane.os.openbsd.tech Kenneth R Westerback 著

(日期為 2012/11/9)

Those of you following -current or running very recent snaps may have

noticed a lot of changes to dhclient in the last couple of weeks. Aside

from some major clean up, these changes revolve around the elimination

of the dhclient-script as both detrimental to sanity and our ability to

move forward to better network configuration automation. So far a

couple of uses for dhclient-script have been reported and workarounds

have to be developed for these scenarios. But now that most of the

changes are committed we are very interested in making sure that

scenarios that lead people to modify dhclient-script are identified

sooner rather than later. So please test the new dhclient(8) in as many

situations as possible and report both 'noraml' bugs/regressions and

problems you have not been able to solve without dhclient-script.

Thanks. .... Ken

您可以在這裡操作的事項:

- 使用 Google 閱讀器訂閱 gmane.os.openbsd.tech

- 開始使用 Google