Hello this is Jorge,

Just wondering I just recently bought my workstation, now I am looking
into a laptop. From this place, http://laclinux.com/gnu/Laptop they are
pretty much configuring a ThinkPad W530 (laptop workstation). They give
you the option of choosing the nVidia card or the Intel HD Graphics
4000. Given that the Intel HD Graphics is open source I am wondering how
friendly it is to puffy? I tried searching the mailing list, and man
pages. To be honest I kind of did not even know where to look given that
it is integrated graphics (other than using the search feature could not
find anything in the usual places). The main reason why I want this
laptop is because it has upgradeable RAM up to 32 GB.

If there are no drivers written for this yet, how much until you think
it will be compatible (that is the drivers written for it)?

Thanks appreciate the help.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]