do you mean that i should compile the acpictn device to the
kernel.default 5.2 kernel have acpi device, but without acpibtn.

------------------ Original ------------------From:
 "Remco"<re...@d-compu.dyndns.org>;Date:  Fri, Nov 23, 2012 04:00 AMTo:
 "眼镜蛇"<cob...@qq.com>; "misc"<misc@openbsd.org>; Subject:  Re: how
to make power off button work like halt -p
??? wrote:

> i need to install openbsd on a blind computer(without monitor).so i
need
> to press power off button to shutdown the computer.i know that use ssh
is
> a right way. but press power off is more effective way.
>

> in the version 5.2, i just press power off, and the computer shutdown
> directly without clean the file system. i think this would do harm to
the
> database server. i want to know how to make power off button work link
> halt -p command.

You may need to enable something in your BIOS along the lines of "press
the
power button for 4 seconds in order to power off".

>From the software perspective, I think you also need the acpibtn(4)
device.
(check your dmesg for that)