Well,

thanks for answer, but I still get the same problem. I tried to put
blackhole out of zone statement in the general area, but the error is still
the same:

# grep blackhole named.conf
blackhole { spooferz; };
# named-checkconf  ./named.conf
./named.conf:18: unknown option 'blackhole'

I'm getting rather crazy.... might there be any difference about sparc64
arch?
Could you please post your named.conf for reference?