On 12/14/2012 03:27 PM, Beto wrote:
> Hi, SiteB and Sitec have OpenBSD Firewall ?
>
> The vpn is firewall to firewall, the manage of network is only route add
> xxx xx

I'm not sure what SiteB and SiteC are running - I think either Juniper
or Cisco somethings.

What works for now is to bring up only one of the tunnels and set up
flows for each of the remote subnets through it. We'd like to be able to
do this dynamically, but if we bring up both tunnels, how can we set the
routing priorities for the flows?

Thanks