On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 09:43:18PM +0000, sickm...@lavabit.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been using OpenBSD for quite a long time, and find it awesome.
> I've got some spare time lately and decided to hunt some bugs, but I
> don't really know where to start. Any suggestions?
>
> P.S. Yeah, I know about openbsd-bugs, but I suppose that's not all there
> is.

At the moment, bugs@ is all there is. I've not found it very helpful to
just stare at random bugs. If they are trivial, they usually get fixed
quickly. If they are hard, they are usually not solvable without serious
interest in the general area. And at that point, you don't need to ask
for tasks. There are (almost) no "middle-ground" bugs.

If you use OpenBSD, is there really no part that bothers *you*? Try to
identify and work on these first.