On 12/21/12 04:06, Dustin Fechner wrote:
On 12/21/2012 06:17 AM, Robert Connolly wrote:
I want to hide a system in the primary swap partition.
Could you please explain why anybody (including you) would want to do this!?

Essentially, for fun. For hobby, I am trying to implement every privacy and security technique available, all at the same time. It could be useful to someone like Julian Assange.

Steganographic file systems have the problem that encryption is hard to deny, and indicates that something is being hidden. Encrypted swap spaces are becoming mainstream, making this the least suspicious technique for hiding encrypted data.

ie:
vnconfig -ck -v /dev/vnd0c /dev/rsd0b