* Philip Olsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005-11-14 18:18]:
> Hello
> I have been poking around with the new version of openbgpd in -current
> and it seem really nice, but I have still not found a equivalent to ios
> "show ip bgp neighbors 172.16.232.178 advertised-routes" ? Is there one?
> Is there any planned?

  bgpctl show rib empty-as
might give you what you're after - it is not really what you asked for
tho.
there is no direct equivalent, we should probably add one...

> Also seeing recived routes from each peer using bgpctl could be useful.
> Is there support for soft-reconfiguration in the pipeline, or is this
> not very needed in openbgpd because "bgpctl reload" handle most cases?

soft reconfig is half in already actually.

--
BS Web Services, http://www.bsws.de/
OpenBSD-based Webhosting, Mail Services, Managed Servers, ...