On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 10:47 AM, Dennis Davis <d.h.da...@bath.ac.uk> wrote:
>> I haven't checked wpa_supplicant for a while, but you can find it in
>> ports and some people actually seem to use it with OpenBSD.

> Comments in the DESCR file for your port of wpa_supplicant state:
>
>   wpa_supplicant is the implementation of an IEEE 802.1X supplicant.
>   This port is for wired authentication only (Ethernet PAE) and does
>   not support the wireless WPA/WPA2 functionality.

Yes, I know, I once made the port based on Jussi's work. The problem
was that OpenBSD didn't support WPA at this point, only WEP, so
wpa_supplicant was only useful for Ethernet PAE. But we have WPA now
and the wpa_supplicant port was also updated. If the current version
doesn't support OpenBSD's WPA ioctls yet, it should be possible to add
them to get WPA Enterprise to work.

Reyk