On 2/12/13, Maximo Pech <mak...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I only have access to a windows machine to burn an iso image, do you
>> know of an easy way (e.g. some windows programa) to create a bootable
>> OpenBSD USB stick
>>

> I think you should ask this on a windows-centric place.

Well I guess not many write tools in Windows for OpenBSD...
I was looking for tools like
http://sourceforge.net/projects/win32diskimager/,
http://unetbootin.sourceforge.net/,
http://www.pendrivelinux.com/universal-usb-installer-easy-as-1-2-3/
that would work with OpenBSD images (basically something like select
image, select USB drive, burn, and boot), but they only work for
Linux. As far as I see from this thread there are no such tools that
work for creating bootable USB disks from windows. Anyways, some good
tips were mentioned on this thread to address the issue.
-heptas