On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 8:29 AM, Heptas Torres <hepta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/12/13, Jan Stary <h...@stare.cz> wrote:

>>> How to do that exactly from windows when I cannot boot OpenBSD on that
>>> machine?
>>
>> why can't you?
>
> because I don't have an OpenBSD booting media (the laptop has no
> CD-ROM, and I don't have bootable USB drive with OpenBSD - that's
> where I'm trying to get to).
> -heptas

install qemu (does it run on windows?) or virtualbox, boot the
official iso on it, mount usbkey from the qemu obsd instance, install
to that

that gives you a bootable usbkey with openbsd on it without having to
possess more than one system and without buying an optical drive

there's been many threads like these in the past btw. whatever