Hi everyone,

I'm trying to install OpenBSD 5.2 as KVM guest but I can't get passed the
installation process because the disk and the network are not being
detected correctly.

When configuring the network I'm only presented one network interface
called 'vlan0', if I select it then I get asked which tag the vlan
interface will be on, the default is ':1', whatever I choose (default or
not) I get the message "Invalid interface choice: ' '"

If I write 'done' leaving the network config for later and answer the
coming questions when I get to the point where I should configure the disks
partitions, there is no disk available.

The xml file for virsh look like this:

   <disk type='block' device='disk'>
      <driver name='qemu' type='raw'/>
      <source dev='/dev/vgntap02_more/identifiers'/>
      <target dev='vda' bus='virtio'/>
      <alias name='virtio0'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x04'
function='0x0'/>
    </disk>
    <interface type='bridge'>
      <mac address='00:50:5x:x5:xx:xx'/>
      <source bridge='brxxx'/>
      <target dev='vnet60'/>
      <model type='virtio'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x03'
function='0x0'/>
    </interface>

This is a managed system so I have no control over the devices used for the
machine, what I do know is that the harddrive is a SAN volume thus the
/dev/vgntap02... device.

The hypervisors run on Redhat 5.5

Is it possible at all to install OpenBSD in such a machine?

Thank you!

Xavier