> > Every firewall/router product that I have purchased has been
> > compromised so far.
>
> I don't believe this at all.  Not one bit.

I could believe it but that doesn't mean that I do. 90% of the routers
on my street will be insecure and even using old sps, upnp or wep. SKY
is the worst, they try to lock you in physically and contractually to
their out of date routers. I'd be skeptical of having evidence of it for
every one beyond funny behaviour which seems quite normal for off
the shelf product though and of course being completely insecure is
normal too. Thing is when they are compromised they would likely just
be stepping stones often back out or to another wifi. I guess the
people who can get the evidence will almost certainly be using
better routers as well.

universal interface'

(Doug McIlroy)