Thanks for the reply Stuart, but:
- It's a test network, with an offline switch
- only the two routers are on the switch, with the good VLAN connected
by one LACP trunk (for each device)
- isakmp negotation is from the expected hosts
- the certificate are default certificates, generated by OpenBSD

What's wrong ? I think it's another problem, but the configuration is
trivial. Two monthes before i tested it with under two KVM hosts and i
haven't this problem. Now with servers i have this problem, and many
guys have this problem but nobody have an answer.

Someone know how can i switch to AES instead of 3DES ?
Thanks for advance

--
Best regards,
Loïc BLOT,