On 2013-03-14 21:02, John Tate wrote:
> It seems to be a problem with drupal, I wrote my own php script that could
> send mail without issues. I have no idea how such a problem is possible
> unless drupal doesn't use php's mail() but I can't find anyone with similar
> problems.
>
> I didn't notice the log entries because they don't have a timestamp and I
> thought they were just wrap around when I first posted here.
>
> Sorry for wasting everyone's time.

I had that exact problem a while ago, with chroot():ed httpd, php,
mini_sendmail
and Drupal.

Turned out Drupal messes up the arguments, which made mini_sendmail unhappy.

Can't remember exactly what the problem was now, but I solved it by renaming
/bin/mini_sendmail to /bin/mini_sendmail.bin and replacing it with a shell
script that corrected the arguments and exec:d /bin/mini_sendmail.bin.

/B

--
internetlabbet.se     / work:   +46 8 551 124 80      / "Words must
Benny Lofgren        /  mobile: +46 70 718 11 90     /   be weighed,