On 03/24/13 08:00, Ted Unangst wrote:
On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 00:39, Brett Mahar wrote:
Hi,

Now that the KMS stuff has arrived (thanks for that!), I'm looking at
this device from Shuttle http://axcco.com/xs35v3.html. It has an Atom
D2550 with "Intel GMA 3650 Graphic engine", should it work as well as
the Pineview series Atoms do in displaying Xvideo output?

No. Only video with D/Nxxx (three digit) Atoms may work, if it's
the regular onboard chipset intel video. A lot of them are nvidia ion,
which is bad news too, obviously. 4 digit models are crazy powervr video.

Thanks Ted and Jonathan, I would have wasted $200 without that info! Looks like the ancient core2duo will be playing movies for a while longer.