Perhaps someone could direct me to the appropriate person to answer
questions regarding my unfulfilled order request. In an effort to
promote and support the OpenBSD project, I order a T-Shirt almost a
month ago and have not received the order. I have sent two separate
emails to /aus...@openbsd.org/ and have not received a response as to
what has happen. I'm looking for a little help in trying to get some
answers for my order. If anyone of you guys has a different contact,
please provide so that I may have the issue resolved. Thanks for any
assistance.

Thanks again,

--
Salim A. Shaw