Hi all,
i have plugged a serial cable on the server and started a tty on it.
In fact my server has com0 and com1 port but it seems com1 is the real
console port. I have also set ddb.console=1 to sysctl.conf but when i
send break or ctrl+alt+escape in the console terminal nothing happen.
I am connected on another switch (before i thought it's a cisco 2960
communication problem, but it seem not, i'm on a dell powerconnect
6224).
Why break doesn't have effect on com1 ?
--
Best regards,