Quoting Friedrich Locke <friedrich.lo...@gmail.com>:

Hi folks,

may someone in the list tell me if with obsd5.3 openldap supports hdb or
even bdb.
As far as i know, openldap in openbsd ports is broken.

Thanks you all.

gustavo.

Hi,

I am running 2.4.35 on a -current system and it is not broken (replication etc. all work great)

Anyways I had sent you a bunch of messages early this year on the same topic -- most of them were copied to misc@ as well. Not sure whether any of that was of any help. Just in case it is, this was one of the threads from me:

http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=135820160219059

The following is more useful than what I wrote

http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=135821142622739&w=2

Hope this helps,

Vijay

Vijay Sankar, M.Eng., P.Eng.
ForeTell Technologies Limited
vsan...@foretell.ca

This message was sent using ForeTell-POST 4.9