On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 00:51:05 -0600, J Moore wrote:

>I agree that it's easy enough to do a search, and discover what ntpd
>is actually doing. That was actually accomplished within the first 2-3
>the author *intended* in the log message.

So, now that you know what it means, you are going to go on an on and
on and on........

Any sympathy you ever had (as if!) is gone.

"A fanatic is one who redoubles his efforts as he loses sight of his
goal." -- Ambrose Bierce

<plonk>

>From the land "down under": Australia.
Do we look <umop apisdn> from up over?

Do NOT CC me - I am subscribed to the list.
Replies to the sender address will fail except from the list-server.