I would recommend http://www.mini-itx.com/ and a cheap four port ethernet
card. I just did a quick look around google and it looks like all of the
four port 100mb cards are pci-x. You also will need a pci riser like here
for example
http://www.wiredzone.com/Supermicro-RSCR1UUE4R-1U,-UIO-Right-Side-Riser-Card~10022708~0.htm

After all that you would have a good working system. But then again after
adding up all the parts cost and your time you may still want to go with a
vender who builds for you :(
Unless you really don't find one. Then this is your choice.

Evan Root, CCNA
505.226.1319