My Sun Blade 100, has a fresh install of 5.3, and its very good, much
better than 5.1;  XFCE is very stable and R is much better than prior
ports. you guys did a great job!  Now this computer sits running actively,
with nothing to do!  So lets run Seti on it, but alas, no recent binary for
OpenBSD Sparc64 seems to be found. Thus I tried last night to compile my
own, but the _autosetup script fails saying it can't find
M4 >= 1.4 (not true, I have latest), automake( not true I have latest),
autoconf (not true I have latest). The only thing it finds is gmake, which
passes. Is there some sort of special tailoring necessary for OpenBSD? Or
has someone solved all these issues already and could help me out? Thanks,
Richard.