On Fri, 30 Aug 2013 11:48:12 -0700
patrick keshishian <pkesh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 8/30/13, Alexey E. Suslikov <alexey.susli...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Chris Cappuccio <chris <at> nmedia.net> writes:
> >
> >> Mark Kettenis just posted a patch to disable (and later re-enable)
> >> interrupts
> >> at some point in the driver. It's on the openbsd-tech list, dated Aug 21.
> >> Try and and see if it fixes your issue, as it appears nobody else has
> >> done
> >> so yet.
> >
> > could you drop marc or gmane link for that?
>
> http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-tech&m=137711518130141&w=2
>
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.os.openbsd.tech/33395
>

> I just applied this patch to my now-less-used-netbook,
> and the re0 timeouts I saw earlier this week during cvs
> updating, I no longer see. But my uptime is about 34min
> right now. so status may change :)
>
> --patrick

This

re0 at pci1 dev 0 function 0 "Realtek 8101E" rev 0x05: RTL8105E (0x4080),
msi, address e0:db:55:d1:d7:f4
rlphy0 at re0 phy 7: RTL8201E 10/100 PHY, rev. 2

now works with the aforementioned patch. I have been running it
and testing re0 for the last eight hours, and saw no watchdog timeout.

Thanks !