Yes, mostly for non-credit card orders.  However, there are some credit
card transactions that arrive in Euros or US$ that start at one of the
donation links.

Some orders are received with a request for quote in other currencies, to
be paid by other means, when someone selects "pre-arranged"  which
informally also includes "to be arranged".

If we had more automation handy, we could also offer more options and more
convenience.  It would be nice if we could quote postage in advance too.
Actually there are almost endless opportunities to improve the order
process.  Automatically getting exchange rates more accurate would be one
small step.

Austin

On Sat, 14 Sep 2013, patrick keshishian wrote:
> On Saturday, September 14, 2013, Austin Hook wrote:
>       Anyone care to code a snippet for the OpenBSD orders processing?
>
>       I could be a bit more efficient here if I didn't have to
>       manually
>       enter latest exchange rates into our scripts from time to time.
>

> this is for non-credit card orders? because i always see canadian amount
> posted to my cc statement, the conversion rate and surcharge my cc imposes
> for the foreign currency  transaction.
>
> --patrick
>

>       If would be nice if we could get a rate for current date, and
>       for any past
>       date from:
>
>       http://www.bankofcanada.ca/rates/exchange/10-year-converter/
>
>       and just do it as part of the order processing scripts.
>
>       Austin Hook
>       OpenBSD Distribution

When emailing me the first time from a new email address, or passing mine to
a colleague, please include a special pass phrase in the body of the text,
see: http://computershop.ca/emailpass.html  Best to use a separate line.
Keep the spacing between words.  Currently the phrase is: blue wooden shoe.