On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 11:38:18AM +0200, Wies�?aw Kielas wrote:
> Dear misc@,
>
> Is there any way to get information about last commands executed on a
> OpenBSD machine? I'm interested in getting the command name along with
> arguments passed to it.
>
> From what I gathered so far, lastcomm can't show command arguments - is
> there any way/other tool which can do that?

Usual unix process accounting does not take care about commands' args.
Anyway, you probably won't care about what normal users execute, you
probably want that only for admins/root. Then I would propose to build
a server with conserve (console server) which would be used as source
host to ssh/console to destination servers for admins/root. conserve
can save sessions in text form, you could have a filter and send it via
syslog/whatever to central logging server.

j.