hru...@gmail.com writes:

> Alexander Hall <alexan...@beard.se> wrote:
>
>> Marc already anwered all your questions. Let me quote it.
>>
>> > Fuck off
>
> The most brilliant answers of the experts:

[...]

Those people, that you qualify as experts, have spent hours reading and
answering your mails.  I bet you're pretty happy with this, yet I fail
to understand what's your goal.  You're wasting our time because you
"fail" to understand what people are telling you; this time could be
otherwise used to improve OpenBSD.  This is harmful, can you get it?

"Fuck off"?  In my opinion you deserve way more harsh insults.  You
wanted a troll, you got it, now can you please let this list improve its
signal/noise ratio?

--
jca | PGP: 0x06A11494 / 61DB D9A0 00A4 67CF 2A90  8961 6191 8FBF 06A1 1494