On Sun, 22 Sep 2013 23:34:15 +0200, Marc Espie wrote:

>On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 03:28:24PM -0600, Anthony J. Bentley wrote:
>> There are some tools in the ports tree, like ports-readmes, that fulfill
>> the same purpose but make use of the infrastructure to do a better job.
>> http://ports.su/ is based on this.
>
>ports-readme-dancer packages it all as a simple app you can run
>to have a local webserver with the same information, and query
>capabilities.

s/readme/readmes/  ??

R/

*** NOTE *** Please DO NOT CC me. I <am> subscribed to the list.
Mail to the sender address that does not originate at the list server is
tarpitted. The reply-to: address is provided for those who feel compelled to
reply off list. Thankyou.

Rod/
---
This life is not the real thing.
It is not even in Beta.
If it was, then OpenBSD would already have a man page for it.