On 10/10/13 18:13, obsd, cgi wrote:
Hi!

"External tutorial for 4.8 vs. official documentation for 5.3.
This leads to the nonsense you've done to your 5.3 system below."

-->>

I went to openbsd.org, typed GNOME in the search form:
- the first hit was a PDF from 2007
- all the remaining were regarding packages

What now? Can you please point out where is the "official GNOME install
documentation for 5.3"? or no one uses GNOME with 5.3 on the misc list?

ps.: I found that other people have problems with GNOME on 5.3, maybe it's
a bug? (
http://community.spiceworks.com/topic/349701-gnome-on-openbsd-5-3-amd64 )

Thanks

UPDATE: oh, ok I just read the bottom part: "don't use virtualbox." - so
the bug comes out when using virtualbox?, ok, Thanks! I will try it with
other VM's or directly!