On Wed, Oct 09, 2013 at 08:45:37PM +0200, Antoine Jacoutot wrote:
> I personally use SmartOS and while it is an awesome system, OpenBSD
> does not always behave perfectly well under Solaris KVM.  I've had
> several vdisk related issues.  In my experience, Linux KVM is a better
> container for our OS.

Could you elaborate on this? I've run OpenBSD under SmartOS briefly a
few months ago and it seemed to run just fine on my own test box. Were
you using the virtio(4) drivers? I did have network troubles when I
tried them but that was early this year and using the non-virtio network
setup seemed to work fine. I don't remember what I did for disk
settings. I'll have to look at my backups.

Bryan