Am 2013-11-05 10:06, schrieb Peter Hessler:
On 2013 Nov 04 (Mon) at 17:14:57 -0500 (-0500), Predrag Punosevac wrote:
:I was driving last night so I have not had much sleep. I just want to
:make sure that I am not hallucinating. Then minutes ago when I installed :the latest snapshot I was presented with an additional installation option
:
:Autoinstall [A]
:
:I picked out of curiosity but since I have "not provided configuration
:file" I was dropped to the shell.
:
:I think I can see where is this going and I would like to thank you
:everyone involved.
:
:Cheers,
:Predrag
:

Yes, Autoinstall needs some configuration to work.  Documentation is in
progress.

Very glad to see this coming! Thanks a million! :-)

Cheers,
Marian