Hi,

I'm having trouble configuring Windows clients with l2tp over ipsec,
This config works great on OSX/iOS/Android/Linux

I do not know which type of auth/enc/group I should use for Windows clients

I currently use OpenBSD 5.4 with the following

ike passive esp transport \
proto udp from 1.2.3.4 to any port 1701 \
main auth hmac-sha1 enc aes group modp1024 \
quick auth hmac-sha1 enc aes group modp1024 \
psk "secret"

Thank you so much and keep up the good work I love the OpenBSD project

The sender of this email is not authorized to bind XWise Marketing or any of
its affiliate companies (hereby: the "Companies")
or to make any representations, contracts, or commitments on behalf of the
Companies.

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others
authorized to receive it.
It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
by forwarding this email to le...@xwise.com and then delete
it from your system.

The Companies are neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of
the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its
receipt.