Greets dudez,

Help.

How can one properly share (on the firewall, not at application level) the _downstream_ bandwidth between for example a HTTP download (should get the most bandwidth) and a torrent queue (should be reduced to the bare minimum except when no HTTP transfer is in progress)? And at the same time, there must also be an _upstream_ queue too (the usual stuff).

I can manage the first with a fuckin' ugly hack, coincidentally reducing the upstream bandwidth to less than a tenth of what it should be (I don't want to do this). Can do the second, neat and clean obviously. But can't do both...