Hi,

I'm looking for a VPS provider that supports OpenBSD (preferably the latest version). I've obviously found a few but what I really want is easy to create and destroy instances in the same way you can on Digital Ocean and Linode (which I use for my Linux boxes).

An API for automatic creation and destruction of virtual machines would be fantastic and if I was being really picky a European location for the servers.

Does anyone have any suggestions and recommendations? I'd rather use a provider that has some positive customer reviews from this list. Some of the available options from a Google search look a bit shabby (I could be completely wrong and they are excellent companies I'm just basing it on what I can see).

I'll be using this box as a VPN server.