In my personal setup to prevent data leakage id leave the internal adapters bridged then remove the external adapter from the bridge, then for IPv4 you can just do standard natting for anything that needs to leave the network but doesnt need to hit the proxy using the rdr-to rules, then IPv6 is totally routed so there is just some internal routing that goes on to exchange between the adapters.