Sime Ramov <hello <at> coastaldisturbance.com> writes:
> Many programmers write code and think that it's the only thing that
> matters. Well, web site of the product is also very important.

Matters to who? Idiots who can't read man pages and are constantly
polluting this mailing list with their idiotic ramblings? You sound
like one of those people so I guess it matters to you. That doesn't
mean it matters all that much to people who have a clue what they're
doing.

Hackers like interesting problems. Pretty HTML and a nice website
layout is not an interesting problem. Stop wasting peoples time
with it. The website has its purpose and does a perfectly good
job of serving it.

> Also, *every* contribution is welcome, so in this case, you can
> shut the f*uck up.

You're not contributing anything.