Denis wrote:
Hi Karlis,

I think you may have forgotten to set PKG_PATH to new value (with 5.4 in it),
when running "pkg_add -u" after upgrading from OpenBSD 5.3 to OpenBSD 5.4.

This is why I set my PKG_PATH in .profile to:
<my ftp server>/pub/`uname -s`/`uname -r`/packages/`machine -a`/

with a sym-link for release+1 to /snapshots (ie 5.5 -> snapshots) on
the ftp server (I've built a local mirror)

That way its always pointed to the right repository no matter what box I am using, whether is one of production boxes running an older release
of OpenBSD, one of my FreeBSD boxes (xbmc, splunk, etc) or my OpenBSD
desktop running -current as well as being platform agnostic.  It hasn't
needed a change since at least 4.2 when I first started using OpenBSD.