Em 30-01-2014 15:02, Pieter Verberne escreveu:
> Hi there,
>
> When I use a client, which is behind a pf firewall, I use this redirect
> rule:
> pass in on $ext_if proto {tcp, udp} from any to any port 12345 rdr-to
> 10.1.2.3
>
> Now I have a client that is connected via a socks5 SSH tunnel to the pf
> firewall. Can I still have a pf redirect to this client?
>
> Gr,
>  Pieter Verberne

Hi,

    I read your e-mail a couple of times and it's still confusing to me.
If I understood you correctly, you can redirect, but I suggest that you
use a divert instead of rdr. Take a look on the pf.conf man page. Also
it would help if you elaborate a little bit more.

Cheers,

--
Giancarlo Razzolini
GPG: 4096R/77B981BC