On 01/02/14 11:18 PM, Adam Jensen wrote:
On Sat, 01 Feb 2014 22:06:47 -0500
Ted Unangst <t...@tedunangst.com> wrote:

Well, that's true. If the admin cares about the value in
X-Mailer, the admin should configure a better value.

Patching the various occurrences of this string might be more
cumbersome than changing the way it's generated and used
throughout the system, but I get your gist.

The way it is generated can be changed very easily and contrary
to the previous comment it doesn't break all autoconf scripts
that use the triplet. But there is no purpose for doing so. OMG
something I don't understand, must... fiddle... with.

believed to be clean.