On 14-02-01 02:37 PM, Adam wrote:
Any suggestions for the cheapest possible firewall (that is new hardware not re-purposing some old stuff)? All I need is 2 ethernet interfaces and for it to run openbsd.

Possibly a refurbished PC with an add-in NIC. Locally, I keep seeing IBM Pentium4D-class desktops being sold for well under $200, and it's usually possible to pick up a single-port PCI NIC for $20. (Less if you buy up someone's stock of 100Mbit NICs in bulk.) Not sure if that qualifies as "new", precisely, but you will get a warranty of some sort.

--
-Adam Thompson
 athom...@athompso.net