Your blog has potential.

Protips:

- simplify the design like Medium.com, or better, join Medium.com
- make it mobile friendly---https://github.com/h5bp/mobile-boilerplate
- remove the focus on DragonFly to avoid alienating non-DragonFly
users
- get yourself a relevant domain name

O.D.

On 22. februar 2014 at 9:51 PM, "Justin Sherrill"  wrote:I know this
isn't directly helpful, but I post 'from-any-BSD' content on
the DragonFly Digest every Saturday, and I'll happily take anything
OpenBSD
related if someone wants to send it/point me at it.

That still may be a bit of a delay since I do it weekly, but that's
more a
measure of my reading speed/spare time to assemble posts right now.
On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 1:08 PM, Marc Espie  wrote:

> I know there are some undeadly people that still read misc@
>
> Guys, stop sitting on articles ! you can live with an empty queue.
>
> I know there are at least a few articles in the queue *right now*,
some
> have been there for over two weeks.
>
> This is utterly utterly stupid.
>
> If someone spends time to write shitz for you, and if you sit on the
> article for a month, they are very much less likely to write again
> next time...
>
> ... so you get even less articles
>
> ... so you're worried about the next publication.
>

> Don't try to do any smart content management. You got five papers
out in
> one day ? FINE.
>
> What's the problem really ? Oh right, BSD is dying. Well, you know
OpenBSD