This is my first try with Kermit and with this hardware on the other end so
I don't know where the problem is.

Kermit does not want to talk to my device either by

kermit -l /dev/cua00     # /dev/cua00 works on this port for cu
                         #     but not for Kermit
kermit -l /dev/tty00     # also no signs of life

Anybody have kermit talking to/from loongson willing to share the info?

Thanks,

/jl

--
ASCII ribbon campaign ( ) Powered by Lemote Fuloong
 against HTML e-mail   X  Loongson MIPS and OpenBSD