On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 10:22:51AM +0900, YASUOKA Masahiko wrote:

> pppx will be fixed.

Great :). This is a known bug then? Should I just keep an eye on the
changelog for mention of pppx changes to tell when it's safe to try
again?

> You can use tun(4) instead if you want to use multiple interfaces for
> that purpose.

Yes, I switched to tun for now pending the ability to have multiple pppx
interfaces defined. It was a rather big surprise for the box to
disappear on me while I was working with it, I don't have any out of
band access to it so it was offline until I got to it <sigh>.

Thanks...