On 03/27/14 06:12, jignesh desai wrote:
I am attempting to run foswiki on OpenBSD. Things are installed and i am
able to open "/bin/Configure" page of foswiki configuration screen.  but the
page reports few errors, complaining that following files are either not found
or outdated and new versions are required.
The Files are :   grep, rcs, ci,
co,rlog, rcsdiff
I tried commands like "pkg_add -Uu" to upgrade packages
installed, but it reports all packages are uptodate.
I also tried "pkg_add
rcs"  "pkg_add grep"  etc    but non works.
So my basic question is how to I
update above files to their latest version required by foswiki.

Regards

What version of OpenBSD?
The default httpd server in OpenBSD is chrooted by default so the webserver does not have access to the rest of the file system.